MSSQL-to-Excel is a program to convert MS SQL databases into MS Excel spreadsheet. Key features:
(1) all versions of Microsoft SQL are supported (including Azure SQL);
(2) all MS SQL data types and attributes are supported;
(3) option to convert individual tables;
(4) converts tables containing more than 65535 records (splits data into multiple MS Excel files if necessary);
(5) output spreadsheet is compatible with MS Excel 5.0 and higher;
(6) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(7) stores conversion settings into profile;
(8) command line support;
(9) easy-to-use wizard style interface;
(10) full install/uninstall support;
(11) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(12) 1-year subscription for updates
MSSQL-to-Excel is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-02-03. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MSSQL-to-Excel (version 4.1) has a file size of 863.90 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 205 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.